Saturday, December 31, 2011

What Stuey wants for 2012

 As we roll into 2012 Stuey and I realize what a poor job we have done with this blog project. So I, being the unemployed human at this time, have decided it is time to make a plan. What do I want to do with this blog do I want people to follow it. Do I want to write about things for dogs and their humans ?  Do I just want to post pictures of Stuey for all to enjoy?
  What I have decided is that I would like to make St. Thomas Island Dog to consist of all things dog friendly in Brevard County ,Fl.  Stuey had a good life in St. Thomas, he was pretty well known and was able to visit several stores and restaurants. He is a very social dog and I can tell he has been very depressed missing his friends and visits. I have not been able to find a job yet, let alone a job that will allow stuey to come with me. I know there are alot of dog lovers in Brevard county however I have met only a few that care about their dog as I do.
  So that is it......... Stuey and I dedicate 2012 to finding all things dog friendly in Brevard County. Once a week we will present a new adventure we have taken together and pass on any knowledge of pet friendly activities happening.
  We hope you will join us in our adventures to come...........

No comments:

Post a Comment