Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The search is on..... pet friendly places,new doggie doctor and just plain fun stuff to do

So we have officially been here one week. There is so much to explore and do but first you have got to search it out! I have found a few good web sites to help ...... If you are in Brevard county , Florida or plan to visit anytime soon with a furry friend, these pages are must sees to help.


                            Central Brevard Humane Society
                            Pet Pages

While I was doing some research on more Pet related pages I came across this.....
   Animal Safehouse of Brevard is a not for profit organization to help animals of family's of domestic violence. Check them out on Facebook as well. They are always in need of donations as well as volunteers . I hope to be available to help them out as well as soon as I get settled here in Melbourne!


                    

No comments:

Post a Comment